May 20, 2013

Early Spring 2012 Flashback

Lizzie here.

I have been sorting through the DOZENS of pictures that were taken last spring for a few editing projects I've been working on (like our new blog banner!) and I realized those pictures never made it onto our blog... Because our blog hadn't been made yet!

ANYWAYS, I decided I should post them. They are absolutely stunning. Diana and I have been so blessed to have gorgeous friends willing to be models for us! Spring of 2012 was a time full of Darry and Kaela, that's for sure!

So enjoy! Photo cred goes mainly to Diana. Also, check out our photoshoot board on Pinterest!






 {Top to bottom: Darry, Diana, Kaela, Diana and Kaela, Darry}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to comment, we would love to hear anything you have to say :)